Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF remote control HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alah

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody. I want to control a few relays at about 1km ( 1000m ) away but the line of sight is blocked by trees. I´m working on the 433MHz tx/rx modules, like the TWS/RWS434 with encoder/decoder ICs, because I´ll be able to have a few receivers with just one transmitter.
I doubt that the tx power would be sufficient so I´m wondering if I could connect the output of the
TWS to the input of a 1 or 2w amplifier. Can you recommend one? any suggestions as to frecuency, transmission method? I´ll have to get stuff from USA, any recommended supplier?
Thanks, Alberto.

If you have mobile network then it would be legal to use GSM module. In most of the places it illegal to use a powerful FR transmitter.

Try to use lower frequency like 27MHz.Or increase your output power with an efficient antenna if the max. output power is not constrained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back