Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rf MEMS Switch (Fixed-fixed Beam) with Meander

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana80

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
Please help me to get pull in voltage in Ansys Command. I got the beam structure and can't set the dielectric in Ansys command. Anyone can help me and send the code.
Thanks

MEMS unrevealed. lots of information present at this site. have a look and about MEMS any kind of issues related to simualtion of MEMS or mathematical modelling and all can be posted in this blog
different type of MEMS
MEMS unrevealed
RF MEMS
RF MEMS with Antenna
Microstrip Antenna with MEMS
Fractal antenna with MEMS
anything can be asked to post in this blog

https://nitinksaluja.blogspot.in/2012/03/what-are-mems-microelectromechanical.html

Hi,

I am struggling to build my first RF MEMS (cantilever type) on PCB boards (Rogers 4003c) in the clean room but I cannot achieve a thick photoresist as the sacrificial layer. I need around 22um thick, does anyone know how can I get that? The most I have achieved has been around 10um, so I was thinking if it is possible to use two or more photoresist layers, one over the other one to get that? or use another type of sacrificial layer, any suggestions?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.