Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rf loaded line pin diode phase shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jothi1785

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to design a loaded-line phase shifter for phase shift of 22.5 degree
i have decided to go for stub mounting circuit...the problem is im using pin diode for the phase shifting using AWR microwave Office
how do we actually mounted a pin diode at the end of the stub??
im using pin diode model hsmp 386x ,the spice model for this diode cannot be used in AWR anyone knws about it??

have u tried doing APLAC modelling into AWR?
AN1330 from Avago (former Agilent) is a good tutorial for this type of exercise.

cheers

Here is an example to get multiple phase shift using PIN diodes

hi there,thanks im currently trying to do APLAC modeling into AWR for the pin diode hsmp 368x using the limited APLAC model.But the thing is i don't know how to create data file in AWR .DO you know anyting about this :) this is the attachment of the aplac coding any idea how to make it work.i try it but it say no port in the data file wat does it mean??

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

thanks vfone for the example ,i trying to design it using microstrip design by using double stub matching network and mount the pin diode at the end of the stub but i don't know it will work out :(

Attachments

• aplac.txt
    426 bytes · Views: 79

I hope this link will provide the help u need. Its a very nice tutorial on phase shifters
**broken link removed**

do u have any design and simulation results regarding that schiffman phase shifter......!!if so plz attach the files//...am doing project in phase shifter....thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back