Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF link between PC and microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

bAj

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller rf

Hello everyone, not sure if a question of this nature has been asked before; I saw one which asked about a PIC and PC link, but that isn't exactly what I want to know. I would like to set up an RF link between a Parallax Board of Education and my PC using, perhaps, components from a wireless mouse, RC model airplane Tx and Rx or pair of walkie talkies. Is this possible? If so, are there any schematics or instructions available for this transition?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - bAj

wireless rf link microcontroller

Look in the December 2003 issue of Elektor Electronics magazine.
There is an article about Wireless RS232 Link:
**broken link removed**

rf microcontroller and pc

Thanks, but i'm interested in fabricating the components from either a wireless mouse system or RC model vehicle Tx/Rx units. I can't afford the RS-232 off-the-shelf option.

Thanks - bAj

rf microcontroller

Hi ,
Where can i get the electronic version of December 2003 issue of Elektor Electronics magazine?

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.