Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rf IC pdks for ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kooky613

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there a way to get any rf ic pdk for ads from any company? At least an old one..
I have asked a few companies and say they not give access to individuals only at companies.
Is thereba way through a programm maybe to have one?
Is there an open access maybe? And shere can i find one
Thanks

Do you have access to Keysight support? For demos they often used a generic GPDK.

Please give more info about this GPDK i cannot understand what yoy mean

PDKs are generally not given to individuals.Keysight releases some Generic PDKs but they are not really physically realizable processes.They are just for trainings or tutorials.III-IV Foundries have generally PDKs for Keysight ADS but they don't give unless you sign an agreement as a company.

so more info bout the free generic... i want to learn more about rfic simulation and learn about the layout! i do no want to make a final chip for commercila purpose...just want to learn. Is there a way?
I just want to find a way to learn not to dstirbute any company's pdk.. a free one not commercial will always helpme to learn about layout and so!

If yoy have any suggestions it will help me

i want to learn more about rfic simulation and learn about the layout!
If you intend to learn RFIC Layout, you have to learn Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment.Keysight is not very suitable for that..
However Cadence has few Generic PDKs for Tutorials so you can design your circuits and layouts with.Why don't you request from ?

I was thinking that ADS could be a good start (I have seen many papers and thesis using that for IC)
So you suggest to use cadence
Is it an expencive software? Does it have free generic pdks?
ADS does not give free generic pdks?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back