Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

research in robotics???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanot.manik90

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey friends, I am interested in doing research in robotics field especially related to sensors or programming of robots..so can anyone here please tell me since the above two mentioned fields are quite broad , so can anyone please suggest me particulary in which field should I look for???

thankyou

you need a kit to do research with all sensors, or right from scratch you need to do.
which controller you want to use. 8 /16 / 32 bit.
will you build a simple robot or give intelligence using fuzzy logic, or AI.
want to build a humanoid or toy vehicle based movable robot?

when you say research, what kind of research are you talking about (MS/ Phd/ Engineering/ Hobby/ Learner) specify

then most of them can help you here

sir, i am doing b.tech in electrical engg. right now(3rd year) actually i want to research in the field of robotics at my b.tech level...something you can say research publications...so what particular field in robotics can one go into...is that sensors , kinematics , modelling ,...but i want to tell you that i have made various projects based on 8051 programming and i have good programming skills...so particularly in which field of robotics should i go ... and please do send me link relating to ROBOTICS PLANNING OF MOTION , KINEMATICS,SENSORS.

THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back