Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Required info abt The time Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_vilayat

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey Frnds hope u all r fine :D

i want to get info abt "The Time Machine".....is it possible that person can travel in time slot or can anyone in the History try to make such a machine that can travel in time slot ?????[/b]

Not possible to travel in time slot
person should have infinete mass

No. time travel is not possible.
But, if you like strange things, you may be interested in knowing that something like antigravity (reactionless propulsion) is possible, also a perpetual motion machine of the first kind is possible (but not of the second kind).

According to Einstein theory, approaching the speed of light the time is flowing slower due to Lorenz dilation (see twin paradox). Furthermore going faster than light (that is not possible) the time should starts flowing backward. Unfortunately to accelerate a body to the speed of the light you need infinite energy, unless the mass of the body is zero (like photons). Other way to travel along the time is to take advantage of strong space-time curvature (black holes). Of course this is only a theory. You can have a look at the Gödel, Tipler or Gott time machines.

Time is an abstract concept.
In order for time "travel" to be possible there would have to be something called time.
There isn't.

jack

Relativity theory is not only false and based on lies about experimental results, it is SELF-CONTRADICTORY.
Send me a private message if you would like details.

There are no lies involved.
It is a theory that provides some answers that are right and some that may or may not be exactly right. That is why its called a theory. Most scientists will make that point for you. Most of them are good and honest but a great many have been duped by black information - even some very well known ones.

It is the job of scientists to identify what is right and what may not be.

The only real problem is scientists continue to work on those parts
that have not yet been proven and build sandcastles like string theory
and "dark matter" on top of them in order to have a "career" and funding.

It then becomes difficult for them to admit they've wasted their entire lives
so they go to even more extreme lengths to justify themselves with ever more obscure nonsequiteur maths "proofs" that have no basis in reality and no possibility
of experimental proof.

When the evidence can't be found they simply say "we need a deeper bubble chamber to catch those very rare particles - this one isn't deep enough" or some-such. If their math was any good in the first place they'd have known this beforehand.

That is how for example - you get theories postulating "11 dimensions" or "23 dimensions"

There are of course only 3 dimensions (XY & Z) not even 4.
A particle cannot be both a "wave" and a "particle"
A particle cannot be in 2 places at once
Nobody has ever "teleported" anything

These are all just missrepresentations by design or ignorance somewhere along the line of experiment - to reporting. The fact that this happens so frequently leads people to see "conspiracies" where in fact its more ignorance and perhaps personal ego or greed behind things.

jack

Try to see the Michelson-Morley experiment to see if there are no lies involved.
As I say, relativity theory is self-contradictory, so it cannot be true.

You don't say which relativity theory but I assume you mean Einsteins special.

Perhaps you can explain what is self contradictory about it? I havn't heard that suggestion before.

jack

Really I don't understand why the Michelson-Morley experiment should suggest us that relativity (special or general) is self-contradictory or affected by lies.
Einstein from the results of the experiment concluded that the light propagates in all directions with the same speed and developed his theory.

You have to know the TRUTH about the Michelson-Morley experiment - the outcome is not zero, this is why physicists do not show this experiment.
See the attached page for proofs that special relativity theory is self-contradictory.

The paper starts: (bold letter emphasis by myself)
1) Consider a rod with photodetectors at its ends, moving at a relativistic velocity along its axis towards a source of pulses of light. According to the Special Relativity Theory the length of the rod decreases and time slows down in the frame of reference of the rod.
Completely wrong. It would seem like this to an external observer. No effect of the relativistic movement is observed within the moving system.

I admit, that I stopped reading after the second sentence.

It is not possible to explain relativistic phenomena using the classical mechanics, as seems to be done in the paper. Michelson-Morley experiment have been repeated many times with increased accuracy instruments with the same result (only one experiment gave different results).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back