Request TI starter kit: allegro 16.3 pcb file conversion to ascii or altium .pcbdoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryS89

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear fellow members,

This post is a request if someone is able to convert the allegro 16.3 pcb file (link below) to ASCII (*.alg) or altium (*.pcbdoc) and upload a link for the converted file

https://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/FileCB_Layout_REV1_2A_PCB.zip

I have started working as a PCB Designer (using altium 14.3) and am not allowed to download new software so cannot have a cadence allegro installation which is required to convert .brd to .pcbdoc

Secondly, Altium recommend 'workaround' of converting the .brd file to ASCII (*alg) file doesn't work for me either as I get quite a few errors while trying this conversion (including missing "extracta.exe" error)

So, the only option I am left with is to request if one of the community members are able do the conversition and upload the link to *.alg or *.pcbdoc file

Many thanks in advance.

Hi harry,

PFA .alg file.

Thanks,
Shab

Attachments

• 123.brd.zip
    1 MB · Views: 99
Hi harry,

PFA .alg file.

Thanks,
Shab

No Attachment found?

Shab, Thank you for trying to help . But I couldn't find any files attached. Did to forget to attached or am I missing something and just not looking in the right place.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Harry

Please ignore my other reply. I am able to see the files now as I am logged in. Thank you for your help.

Hi SHABU,

If it isn't too much trouble, are you able to convert a file for me also? I've attached the .brd file, if you could convert to Altium .PcbDoc preferably, or Allegro ascii .alg would be great.

thanks so much.

View attachment RPI-CMIO-V1_2-PUBLIC.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…