Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request of PCB manufacture

Status
Not open for further replies.

serein

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Who knows some PCB manufacture in Finland?
Give me please a link.
Thank you.

Help for self-help:

Use Google, and type in relevant search strings, and you should find some companies. You could try first:

printed circuit boards finland producer
---or something in finnish, such as:
piirilevyjä prototyypit

....and then change some of the keywords as needed. With the above you will find several companies; I have checked that the search makes sense but not if those displayed shops are what you might want to find. (Btw. by using PCB as a keyword you get likely a lot of references to a nasty chemical substance, which is also known as "PCB", so better to spell the words fully out)

Good luck,
Ted

We use Top-Tec-PCB in England.
I know, England is not Finland but they ship through Europe.
I'm from Belgium, tried a lot of Belgian and Dutch manufacturers but changed to Top-Tec-PCB because they have good quality, fast standard delivery times, cheap extra cost for faster manufacturing of the boards and a good quality.
Contact them for a price request at t@top-tec-pcb.co.uk

How about in China ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back