Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request information forcapacitive level meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

is_razi

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi buddies,
i want to design and build a capacitive level meter, i did some studies about this case but i need to know more if there is any hidden sides of this type of level meter. so if there is somebody that have any reference design , information , etc please let me know,
thanks .;

Here are some references for capacitive proximity sensors (may be you can find something useful there):
**broken link removed**
http://www.wiringmanual.com/command025.html
**broken link removed**

When you say "level" do you mean level=horizontal
or the level of liquid in the tank?

dear kender,
with thanks for your attention i must say that these links are about overall description of capacitive proximity switches not about capacitive level meter. for capacitive level meter i mean a sensor and conditioner for measuring continious level of materials such as powderes or liquides in a tank by means of the capacitive changes of probe as a result of material level changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.