Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

req: Nokia 6230i schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

armsgroup

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic 6230i

Dear All

Is ther any one have the sch. of nokia 6230i please help

Thanks
Amr

nokia 6230 schematic

i can't find it in the link any one help

Thanks
Amr

6230i schematic

You have to register at moviltuning, then you will get access to schematics etc.

schematic 6230

search here **broken link removed**

6230 schematics

i try to download, but nothing doing. What i do wrong ?

schematic nokia 6230

the 12 KB rar file does not contain anything. possibly the file is corrupt or contains a virus.

6230 schematic

nerd77 said:
the 12 KB rar file does not contain anything. possibly the file is corrupt or contains a virus.

we don't have any virus , we have only a database who will need a resync , in this mode we will refresh the files . I will do that next week , so in this time is posible to find and other files with problem , sorry for that :(
try here
**broken link removed**
the link and the file is tested :)

nokia 6230i service manual

I have found a way to download it:

First: I have WinZip related to *.zip files extension. When i pick up the link, it will open winzip.

until yesterday, I have told winzip to store the file. Then the seen behaviour will occur: only 12 KB of file will be stored.

Now, i do not store the file, but instead of this, I "open" the file. The complete 5.1 mbyte will be downloaded, the zip archive will be opened and shows the filetable of all containing files.

Now I am able to "save as" the downloaded archive on my preferred file location.

Thanks a lot for the file!

Question: How different is 6230 and 6230i (except bigger camera, better display and more internal memory? I wolud expect the design is nearly identical?

6230i schematics

@sphinxvnn

you may download it the same way like me. Have you tried out?

nokia 6230i schematic

call me

nokia 6230 circuit

hi all,

for all letest gsm service manuals and every thing about hardware and software repairing for cell phones.

try here. free registraion.

**broken link removed**

wbr

nokia 6233 schematic diagram

**broken link removed**

Error
This File does not Exist

Added after 3 minutes:

baraka42 said:
hi all,

for all letest gsm service manuals and every thing about hardware and software repairing for cell phones.

try here. free registraion.

**broken link removed**

wbr

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back