Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Req] Die Datasheet of SRAM KM6164002A

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqqh

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i'm looking for the Die Datasheet of SRAM KM6164002A. at www.chipsupply.com they have one, but there is only a technical drawing without any pinnames. and because of the die has more pins than the standard package, i dont know the function of the other pins.

Has someone a source of die datasheets or even the exact datasheet that i need?

tanks in advance,
hqqh

**broken link removed**

thanks dainis,

but you can see in the datasheet that the package has 44 pins. if you look in the die map the device has 68 pins. what are functions have the other pins. of course there are duplicate pads for vdd and gnd, but sometimes there are special pads that have to be on vdd or gnd depending on your configuration (i had this in a microcontroller design pqfp144 had 160 pads at the die).

any ideas?

greetings,
hqqh

hqqh said:
thanks dainis,

but you can see in the datasheet that the package has 44 pins. if you look in the die map the device has 68 pins. what are functions have the other pins. of course there are duplicate pads for vdd and gnd, but sometimes there are special pads that have to be on vdd or gnd depending on your configuration (i had this in a microcontroller design pqfp144 had 160 pads at the die).

any ideas?

greetings,
hqqh

I look that, this is a crystal, wothout package !

Hi dainis,

what do you mean with "that is a crystal"? the pdf in the last post is the diemap of the sram i'm looking for. my problem is to find the pin description for this diemap.

greetings,
hqqh

hqqh said:
Hi dainis,

what do you mean with "that is a crystal"? the pdf in the last post is the diemap of the sram i'm looking for. my problem is to find the pin description for this diemap.

greetings,
hqqh

I mean, silicon chip, without normal package, for mounting with gold wires
and protecting with compound ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back