Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Render Engine Error in CST MWS 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushisan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all!

I'm trying to simulate a LPDA but I have an error:

Render Engine Error: Matrix calculation crashed while executing multiple threads: Caught unhandled exception (check for race condition)

This is the model

In this configuration I have the same error

i have the same error. Does it relate to the wiondow xp 64 bit ?

same error on Windows 7 Ultimate. Tried to run the solver on one single thread (Specials...) without any success...

im facing this problem too..anyone can help us with the solution???plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss =(

i think..maybe it is due to compatibility issue..

frankie: thx for replying
wat sorts of compatibility are u refering to??can u explain futher

some of my fren said, MAYBE its due to graphic card, is it true?
my old laptop (use since 2006) have no problem in simulating cst tho its slow (old laptop haha)
the problem is, my new laptop cannot simulate CST..im sure my new laptop spect. far better than the old one

reference:
old laptop:
Acer Aspire 5550 series (Core Duo T2050 Processor 1.6GHz, 512MB RAM) Specs - Notebooks - CNET Asia

new laptop:
**broken link removed**

what OS did you running on?
if i'm no mistaken, CST 2009 only compatible with vista & XP. (plz tell me, if i'm wrong)

im using window 7
(last time im using window 7 with my old laptop, the cst simulating just fine....i think not due to window..huhu)

i also dont know..thats only my experience. my lappy run win7, while my pc run XP. i just can run CST on my pc.

maybe if i shud considering uisng CST2010 ..hope its compatible with my window 7 (on new lappy)
huhu

anyway, thx for replying fren

yes.. i'm also wanna try to install 2010 version on my lappy. lets find ver 2010..

hey, the 2010 version works with my window 7....(^^)v

Besides than install the cst 2010,anyone know other method to solve this problem?thanks...

Did you try to install the Service Pack 6 for CST2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back