Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Monitoring and control of Home appliances from cloud using EDGE Artix 7 FPGA board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinay09

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one suggest me some references for completing my project successfully in verliog on artix7 fipga board and my project is remote monitoring and control of Home appliances from cloud using FPGA board... In my project I am using two realys one is for fan and other is for light and using things speak to communicate with it can anybody suggest me source codes for it ... So can anyone suggest me .....

Can any one suggest me some references for completing my project successfully in verliog on artix7 fipga board and my project is remote monitoring and control of Home appliances from cloud using FPGA board... In my project I am using two realys one is for fan and other is for light and using things speak to communicate with it can anybody suggest me source codes for it ... So can anyone suggest me .....
Hello,

I suggest you to abandon your project. It is ridiculous to use Artix-7 FPGA to handling two relays. Make this project instaed on small uControler.

Best Regards

You using the Digilent board ?

You could tackle it by using a ESP:8266 or ESP32 attached to it to handle the
WiFi aspect, and interface that over I2C to the FPGA board to manage the lights
and loads.

Or if the FPGA on the Digilent board supports a processor core in its library
use that to interface, again over I2C, Digilent board.

Is that what you are seeking ?

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back