Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REMOTE CONTROL USING RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibtain

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my dear friends i need help with a circuit i am making a remote controller for garage gate and lights i have used at89c51 at the transmitting and receiving ends but the problem is the transmission i dont heve any means of doing that do you you have any circuit which CAN TRANSMIT MY 8 BIT OR 4 BIT SIGNAL THROUGH fm OR AM AND THEN DEMODULATE THE SIGNAL AT THE RECEIVER AND THEN INPUT IT TO MY MICRO CONTROLLER PLZ GIVE ME THE SCHEMATICS DONT SEND CIRCUITS USING SINGLE CHIP MOD/DEMOD PLZ THANKYOU

Use ready made RF modules which works on 433Mhz frequency and very stable.

Have a look at this simple 1-way data transmitter (schematics below) ..
It operates at 433MHz and uses pretty common components ..
For relaible transmission you will need to program microcontrollers to operate at rather low baud rates, say, 300bps, but for applicatins like yours even 300bps seems to be enough ..

Regards,
IanP

your circuit seems to be very nice but can i have it in english thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back