Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote antenna switcher relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

avdrummerboy

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys I just finished the control box to my remote antenna switcher. Not pretty (although better than anything I have ever done electronics wise.) However I was wondering for the receiving box what type(s) of relays would work for RF. At least HF ham bands however if one would work up into VHF that would not be looked down upon :) . Should I go big a spend a lot for RF relays (I need eight), or would simple 125VAC at 10-15 A work.

Any help/ advise greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance

PK
KD7WNJ

Hi!
Can you tell what are the frequencies of HF ham bands.

There are ten HF ham bands, 1.8-2.0 MHz, 3.5-4 MHz, 7.0-7.3 MHz, 10.1-10.15 MHz, 14-14.35 MHz, 10.068-18.168 MHz,21-21.45 MHz, 24.890-24.990 MHz, and 28-29.7 MHz. In essence 1.8 to 29.7 MHz. Also as stated if a relay might work into the VHF range that would be fine by me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.