Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding latest trends in analog CMOS circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

garvind25

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for the latest trends in analog CMOS circuits pls. I searched the internet but did not find any satisfactory results. I need these topic suggestions towards articles at to a local tech. blog. Since I am less into analog CMOS circuits, any suggestions will be gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta.

Thanks for the reply. Can I request you to be a little more specific pls.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta

I wouldn't know what particular devices are used, but there's a drive toward mobility and miniaturization.

* Battery power

* wireless power transfer

* voltage step up or down

* battery charging and monitoring (to prevent fires and explosions)

* Solar power:

* convert voltage

* convert DC to AC

* match grid waveform

* Electric vehicles:

* power monitor

* battery charging/ discharging

* battery safety

* static charge prevention

Hi,

I am looking for the latest trends in analog CMOS circuits pls. I searched the internet but did not find any satisfactory results. I need these topic suggestions towards articles at to a local tech. blog. Since I am less into analog CMOS circuits, any suggestions will be gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta.

1. Integrated DC-DC power converters based on switched cap.
2. RF (and now mmwave) integration in CMOS will always be an ongoing exercise.
3. Neural network accelerators.
4. Making circuits less susceptible to supply noise (more integration + lower supply --> need better PSRR performance)

Look up IRDS roadmap if you are interested in the prediction in trends at device level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back