Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

regarding amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.
for giving bias for the LM 675(operational amplifier) , i need a dc supply of +30 and -30 volts. but this is not avilable in my laboratory. by using transformers and rectifiers is is possible to get the required +30 and -30 volt dc voltage. please give me the suggestion and give the necessary diagrams.
please help me.
thanking you sir.

sir,
i am using LM675 for the purpose of amplification,but it needs +/- 30 volt dc upply, but in my lab only +/- 15 volts is avilable. please suggetion how to get the +/- 30 volt dc voltage.

i tried in internet for getting the circuit diagram, but i could n't. please give me the circuit diagram for the dual 30 volt dc supply by using transformer , rectifier and using filtering capacitor.

Here's one way to do it.

DualFWsupplies.gif

The current rating of the transformer's secondary should be twice the d.c. required.

If you have difficulty finding a transformer with a 48V secondary, you can do it with two x 24V.

Dualsupplies.gif

The current rating of the transformers' secondaries should be 1.6 x the d.c. required

i tried the second circuit. i used an auto transformer before the two transformers for the purpose of varying the voltage. i have used a 1000 micro farad,160 volt capacitor, but when i varied the voltage ,after getting 17 volt dc across the capacitors , both capacitors blown. please suggest me the correct rating of the capacitor to use, and what may be the reason for the blown of the capacitor.

The capacitors should have a voltage rating of rather more than the expected d.c. 50V ones, or more, would be suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.