Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] reduce left and right sid eof poly using skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhachocky

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

My aim is reduce the size of poly on both left and right sides separately.

Say I want to reduce the left side of poly by 5nm and right side of poly by 3 nm,Is there any way of doing it using skill?

I tried using dbLayerSize..But it reduces the poly on both the sides equally..So,Is there any command in skill where-in you have a choice of reducing left/right side seperately.(Here, poly includes poly of both rect and polygon shapes)

Thanks & regards,

Hi sudhachocky,

u can make a pcell cell... and have a control of left poly and right poly seperately...

Hai sudhachocky,

I used cadence virtuoso to create this..

Go to lanuch option and select pcell.. A new pcell option will appear.. It consists of stretch x and stretch y use this to have a control on poly,... Make a parameter using this.. After finishing all. compile to skill code.. u will get a code for that pcell just load it..thats it a new cell will be created with the left and right control parameter..

The following will work for rectangles:
Select the shape and execute the following commands in the CIW
obj=geGetSelSet()
lx=xCoord(lowerLeft(car(obj~>bBox)))
ly=yCoord(lowerLeft(car(obj~>bBox)))
rx=xCoord(upperRight(car(obj~>bBox)))
ry=yCoord(upperRight(car(obj~>bBox)))
obj~>bBox=list((lx+.005):ly (rx-0.003):ry)
this results in moving the left side of the shape .005 to the right and the right side .003 to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back