Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend Digital Communication Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafukarfoo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digital communication by sham shanmugam

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good digital communication handbook?

Thanks.

sham shanmugam solution manual

Hi,

Definitely Proakis - Digital Communication!

best digital communications books

Hi,
Digital Communications by Simon Haykin is an excellent book.Also refer to Analog and Digital Commn. by Sam Shanmugam.
Regards
Bhanumurthy.

sham shanmugam book for digital communication

Proakis's is the best over all digital comm. books however I dont recommend it if you are a beginner on digital comm.

Hello senaydud,

Do you have any recommendation for beginner? Thanks.

Sorry cafukarfoo I am not good with books but I have studied the Proakis's book before in the uni. and it is not easy to understand. So I just wanted you not to worry if you read and not understand it.

I think,
Digital communication book by Bernard Sklar is very good.
Easy to understand (without hevy maths as opposed to Proakis)

see any one sclar or prokies,i've solution manual of sclar,if u need,it can be provided

we cannot get the entire digital communications in good book,you can follow simon haykin,sham sanmugham,proakis

Bernard Sklar's Digital communication is more suitable for beginners

u can follow Simon Haykins,it is easy to understand

Everyone used to say Proakis is the best....well...i guess.. you can get almost everything down-to-earth book...

Digital communication book by Bernard Sklar

Well, Sklar's great, too! :) :) :)

On the very beggining I read Haykin - it was sometimes great, sometimes OK. It would be probably the best if you read some lectures, class presentations, work on problems with solutions for the first contact. :) :)

there is only 1 book that is
PROAKIS

Digital communications:Fundamentals and Application by Bernard Sklar is a great book, it is very easy to follow and understand, strongly recommended

sklar is an easy book,where for rpokies u've to work hard

Did anyone have a link to download digital communication book written by simon haykin? Can u share with me. Appreciate ur time and help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back