Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ready made H-BRIDGE - needs a feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky79

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am in the process of making a PCB layout for the dual Hbridge SN754410NE from TI. It's dip package and relatively easy to breadboard but a PCB with terminal blocks, caps and flywheel diodes ready to be populated is even easier to use.

Please let me know if you have any comments/feedback about the schematics ( attached) and if there is anything that you think it could be improved.

Attachments

• schematic.pdf
    147.7 KB · Views: 81

I remember SD101 as a small-signal schottky diode (mA rating) that won't provide any protection for a motor driver.

I remember SD101 as a small-signal schottky diode (mA rating) that won't provide any protection for a motor driver.

You're right this diode is way underated for Forward current. I will be using 1N5819 instead, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.