Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

read voltage level with pic to control relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramoo

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voltage level with pic

hi to all
iwon a project read adc with pic asm to cotrol voltage level with relay
tanks

voltage level with pic

however you gave no info about the microcontroller family you will use but i can expect what you need.
if you are using PIC16 or PIC18 families just you will need to set ADCON0 and ADCON1 registers for PIC16 or ADCON0, ADCON1 and ADCON2 registers for PIC18 to set the PIC internal A/D, then read the A/D buffer when it exceeds a certain level make one of the digital I/O on another port output "1" to switch the relay on.
i know how to do it in "C" but i think you have the names of the registers so you can do it in assembly.
good luck :)

voltage level with pic

hi micro pic 16f716 pleased prog with asm language and some detail for cofigration
w tnx

voltage level with pic

please check P16 mid range reference manual and PIC16F716 datasheet, also check microchip website for examples and assembly language manual.
remember to read from the datasheet the A/D section and the register you need to set.

Status
Not open for further replies.