Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reactance vs Frequency, Resistance vs Frequency, Parasitic resistance vs frequency (HFSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeeshan143

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys.
I Would like to know how to plot the graphs (Reactance vs Frequency, Resistance vs Frequency, Parasitic resistance vs frequency (HFSS)). please help me out in that plotting. I don't know which formula should i use to make such graphs for my research work.
I am designing a circular inductor coil and would like to find the value of reactance, resistance, and parasitic resistance of a coil. (your help will be much more appreciated, and as I think its the question of more students that they don't know).....so please help us out in that question.

Thanks

Hello Dana.
Coul you please elaborate in HFSS, on how to put these formulae and get your derived graphs in form of Frequency VS reactance, parasitic resistance, as well as resistance?

Not familiar with HFSS.

Hopefully another forum member can help.

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back