Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

re:tanner l edit spr problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarnath

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

hello everybody ,after making a schematic and exporting it in tpr format..i want to do a standard cell place and route...but after initilization of spr..when i try to run it..it says ..standard cell library "row crosser" not found..this library is to be found in the setup file...iam using morbn20 from orbit semiconductor...does anybody have an idea how to resolve this problem...

Your library maybe missing the RowCrosse cell, which is compulsory to be present in the standard cell library used with L-Edit. Try checking the library for a cell labelled RowCrosser. If its not present, you could easily draw one by refering to the SPR doucmnetation of Tanner.

hello giggs,i managed to solve the problem..i installed the libraries from the cd..earlier i was using the libraries in the l-edit pro directory.../tech/mosis...so these libraries did not contain the standard cell named rowcrosser....that solved the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back