Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RC Circuits prepration

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtale

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I want to prepare for RC circuits asked in interviews for any electrical-related jobs. Is there any site or reference where I can prepare?

Comment on the job you are interviewing for, the duties, Technician or Engineer, type
of products being developed.......

Regards, Dana.

Hello!
I want to prepare for RC circuits asked in interviews for any electrical-related jobs. Is there any site or reference where I can prepare?
You need to think in the terms of the interviewers: what they expect you to know?

What is the job description? What is the company of firm or institute is mainly focused? What is their future goals?

On the other hand, expect questions that the interviewer has studied well and also you are expected to know well.

I have often asked very basic questions like Kirchoff's laws and Thevenin's theorem: many could not answer clearly.

Some other colleague asked another simple question: how does a p-n junction does rectification of current?

The point is that you may or may not know the exact answer. Just try to guess what is expected answer and try to answer the best you know.

These following points are important in RC circuits and you may prepare about these:

1. Phase shift as a function of frequency
2. Charging and discharging as time constants
3. Basic unit as a frequency filter: both a high pass and a low pass
4. RC circuits as part of oscillators
5. Different types of capacitors and their potential uses.

Best wishes for a good interview and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.