Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Range detection using ultra sonic sensors in 8051 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal0070

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have given this projects in micro controller subject...... But i have no idea about it........ Plz help me........

Well, have you gotten the ultrasonic sensors in the first place ? If you haven't, you could try out the SRF02 Ultra sonic range sensor. I am using it for my own project. Btw what is the range you are looking for ?

Devantech SRF02 Low cost Ultrasonic Range Finder - RobotShop

Programming the sensors itself isn't that difficult depending on whether you are going to interface it in I2C or serial mode. You can read more about this over here.

SRF02 Ultra sonic range finder

For my own project I used I2C mode. You can learn more about I2C mode over here.

**broken link removed**

Hope this gets you started. :smile:

thanks alot now i think i m able to start it and time by time i will need ur help but its only depend on time...... and the range is about 2 feet..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.