Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about memory in tms320C54

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahmadagha23

Dear Friend,
1-I found my answer about the supported external memory by simulator in spru598b.pdf (attached); but there is also another question for assurance: if you read pages 10 and 26 of the document you can see creating memory map feature for simulators by modification of their related .cfg files. Is it really work; I mean only adding memory section in .cfg file is enough for supporting additional extended memory? But I don,t know why I could not use it and when I want to see added memories by memory viewer in CCS IDE (V3.1) the CCS hangs.

2- What is the reason and advantages for defining and using "user scratch" memory region? Is it essential?

3-I am using 54cst ID but I have not a good references. SPIRIT don't reply to me. could you introduce me good references (except dsp related and TI)?
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back