Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

questions about bandgap startup circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

woai

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i wanna do some research about the startup circuit of bandgap, please help me

1:how to analysis the numbers of the stable operating points of the circuit. as far as i know, some bandgap circuits have 2 stable operating points, some circuits have 3 stable operating points. I wanna know are there some methods to count the numbers of stable operating points?

2:how to analysis a kind of startup circuit can work properly? what kind of situation can make the bandgap circuit fail to startup?

3:is there any method to calculate the startup time and the overshot time?

any suggestion or any paper reference is highly appreciated.

ps: pls show me the paper download links, thanks all:-o

no one cares ?!8-O

there is really no care about it

:cool: pls help me, thanks a lot

hi all,
i wanna do some research about the startup circuit of bandgap, please help me

1:how to analysis the numbers of the stable operating points of the circuit. as far as i know, some bandgap circuits have 2 stable operating points, some circuits have 3 stable operating points. I wanna know are there some methods to count the numbers of stable operating points?

2:how to analysis a kind of startup circuit can work properly? what kind of situation can make the bandgap circuit fail to startup?

3:is there any method to calculate the startup time and the overshot time?

any suggestion or any paper reference is highly appreciated.

ps: pls show me the paper download links, thanks all:-o

You are asking far too general a question. You really need to read some books on bandgap design. Bumping the same question won't get an answer.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.