Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about amplifier in 2nd order Sigma-Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitrobge

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cmrr pssr site:edaboard.com xf analysis

It is rapported that the unity-gqin frequency of the amplifier should be 3-4x the sampling frequency of the switched capacitors circuit.

1.What about the 3db frequency in an open loop configuration?

2.I use a SC circuit to control the CMFB.
Can you give some information about pss analysis (is xf also relevant?) and how to simulate the gain?

3.How can i simulate PSSR and CMMR with the SC CMFB circuit?

mitrobge said:
It is rapported that the unity-gqin frequency of the amplifier should be 3-4x the sampling frequency of the switched capacitors circuit.

1.What about the 3db frequency in an open loop configuration?

2.I use a SC circuit to control the CMFB.
Can you give some information about pss analysis (is xf also relevant?) and how to simulate the gain?

3.How can i simulate PSSR and CMMR with the SC CMFB circuit?

1. unity-gain frequency (UGF)=Adc*β*ω_3db ==> ω_3db =UGF/(Adc*β)
3. PSRR: introduced AC noise at the VCC, closed SC loop and CMFB loop, then find gain of ΔVo.
CMRR: shorted Vip & Vin and then introduced AC noise at Vip+Vin, closed SC loop and CMFB loop, then find gain of ΔVo.

hopes this help u!

you can simulate the effect of opamp's bandwidth on the performance of system in behavior model, it also relate to the structure you used, 3-4*fsample usually not enough for high performance.

ablue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back