Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

questionnaire for all members pleaaaaaaaaase answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

other-side-of-d-moon

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
***The question about mobile technology***

What is the trend for the future and what would be the factors limiting the technology?

future trend of 5G which is in progress. As such there is no limiting factor to technology, as today's limitation will become tomorrows requirement and every hurdle is solved now a days.

Future trend in mobile is foldable mobiles which can be folded like a cloth.

future trend of 5G which is in progress. As such there is no limiting factor to technology, as today's limitation will become tomorrows requirement and every hurdle is solved now a days.

Future trend in mobile is foldable mobiles which can be folded like a cloth.

i like your answer and i hoooooooooooooooop the other people to answer as well

What is the trend for the future and what would be the factors limiting the technology?

1. higher data rates limited by the channel noise and bandwidth

2. service availability for everyone and technology development+implementation, limited by recession

I think you have to change your keypad.

Keeying useless letters will get you a warning

MOD

Reactions: bassa

bassa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
As people all over the world realize that RF/EMF is major health concern it will all get turned off!!! TV/radio/GSM/Wifi/Wimax/satellites/ect. France is pulling cell towers already.

As people all over the world realize that RF/EMF is major health concern it will all get turned off!!! TV/radio/GSM/Wifi/Wimax/satellites/ect. France is pulling cell towers already.
tnx for ur relay, i appreciate ur effort tnx bro

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

Trend for the future : "How to live without technology as it poses greater risks to lives on earth (due to radiation hazard,green house effects...)" :)

tnx for ur relay, i appreciate ur effort tnx bro

I think the technology of Integrated circuits will be SiGe alloy semiconductors, strain semiconductor, compound semiconductor, etc

All might have heard about sat phones.. The difficulty in employing sat phones is the major issue now.. Instead of thinking about the physical modification the technological modification can also be considered..

Status
Not open for further replies.