Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about PC emulators of MAC OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafer101

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Emulator for PC etc..

Hello guys.
I wan to start saying that I am not a software guy, but sometimes I try to be one or learn as much as I can. Anyway lately I have been playing with linux and FreeBSD ( I haven't yed figured out wich is better, any comments appreciated-- but trully I like windoz better simply because there are more appz and it an easyer sys....) so I discovered win-4-Lin and VM-ware, this let me to Mac emulators for PC good nes out there but I haven't really found out up to what MAC OS sys. are supported, I beleave sys. 8.1 is the las supported by Fu-s-ion, Soft-M-a-c-XP and B-a-s-i-l-i-s-k-II. Is there any emulator supprting M-A,C Os sys. above 8.1
Thanks . and wile at it interested to know sitez for dwnldz these last Macz OSz. msg me for private thnx.

wafer101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back