Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about mixer model for ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coust

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone! I'm trying to design a receiver for 868 MHz carrier and I'm facing problems with the mixer model. My receiver will be made by discrete components and I would like to buy the blocks instead of designing each one by myself.
The receiver will be composed of a LNA, a mixer and a filter. I have found the LNA model buy I haven't been able to find the mixer model. The more I have got is an S-parameters file (only for the return loss) from here: https://www.hittite.com/products/view.html/view/HMC334LP4
But I don't understand how this would help me.

So, do you know where I can find mixer models? Or is common for the companys not to provide it?
What is the regular procedure in these cases?

Ty very much!

Hi Coust,

I am also facing the same issue. I want to model one of the Hittite mixer IC in ADS but only reflection parameters are given. I initially thought of using data-items and S-params file but they provide only reflection co-efficients. Have you solved this problem?
Or does anyone else have any insight into this? Please help. I need to complete some simulations.

Thanks,
Wasim

please could you help me, am looking for conception of a downconverter RF s-band (rf=2.4 ghz ,if=70mhz)

firt am searching for soft RF to simulate chanel up and down

any help please

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back