Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about mentor IC flow and Calibre integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofdm_papr

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
install icflow

I have installed the Mentor IC flow 2006 under /opt/mgc_tree/2006.1_rhelx86linux/icflow_home, & later try to install Calibre 2005 under the same directory. But my source program is a self-extraction one that it will automatically creat a ixl_ca_2005.4 directory under the previous mentor directory. So the two softwares are not integrated at all because only one $MGC_HOME can be specified. How can I solve this problem?Should I need to copy all the stuff and create the link manually?

calibre mentor

Use the script "calibre_icflow_install" that is inside the calibre directory, run it without parameters to get the help text.

ofdm_papr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
rhel for calibre

But I can not find the exact location of the script from my ixl_cal_2005.4_14.18. Any suggestions?

Added after 7 minutes:

I also found some note from the mentor installation guide. My system is RHEL AS 3.It seems it does not support the integration at all:

The calibre_icflow_install script does not support installing a Calibre tree on top of an IC
Flow tree on RHEL 3 or SLES 8. This script should not be used to install a Linux Calibre
tree on top of an IC Flow tree if running on the RHEL 3 or SLES 8 operating systems.
Installing a combined Calibre and IC Flow tree on RHEL 3 or SLES8 is not supported,
nor recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.