Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about choosing the suitable book

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdo8008

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all ,

am new in this forum...and i want to ask a little question

am a student in computer and communication prog. , i have not been using math for many terms
so i feel my calculus is decaying and i want to refresh my precalculus then my calculus then differential
equations and laplace and fourrir transform...the question is how to choose the suitable book..i mean a
book that have a lot of examples easy explaination ..easy english...i heard about self study books...
what's the difference between self study books and ordinary books ? and if they are suitable how find and choose
them....also how to get a book with video tutorials attached in cd for further help especially because am
not going to get the help of tutor..

thanks

Self study books are written in such a way that you can understand them without help of a teacher. Ordinary books are for the classroom teaching.
You can use NPTEL courses. NPTEL provides E-learning through online Web and Video courses in Engineering, Science and humanities streams. The mission of NPTEL is to enhance the quality of Engineering education in the country by providing free online courseware.

Here is list of courses. **broken link removed**

You can search for "NPTEL" in youtube or another easy way to download from
Free video lectures, Free Online Courses, Video Lessons, Lecture Videos, Tutorials, free Download from top colleges and universities. Here you will get video lectures from top universities all over the world. I have used many of these courses. These courses are really good.

Use Internet download manger to download videos Download Internet Download Manager
You can also use Download Orbit Rich Media Downloader:

If have any problem in searching or downloading. Let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.