Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Query on which language n platform to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha1988

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
im working on a project that would mainly deal with dynamic feature extraction and assessment. Could any1 plz suggest me the platform and the language which would be best suited for this project(to be done for professional purpose).
My key skills are matlab, c, c++.
Thanx in advance.

dont use sms or short hand typing skills in this forum... type the complete words by spending few more seconds. this is the last warning and further posts and thread of yours will be deleted without informing you if continued

Last edited by a moderator:

hello mr. alpha1988

We can develop projects in any language which you have mentioned above.....But the main concern is code should be efficient and it seems to be small size....so in my opinion it is better to use matlab for your project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back