Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Query about using AC voltage source in PSPICE (VSIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshesMouth

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

This is the circuit I drew up on PSPICE, essentially this is for the superposition theorem, turn one source off, and turn the other on and then add the voltages across the capacitor up to find the net voltage.

My D.C voltage source seems to work fine, but not my VSIN. I turned off the D.C source and tried again, but still I get nothing from it.

The Vamplitude is 2V, and the frequency given was 10,000Hz, so I used those values, everything else is 0 or untouched by default.

I got no errors during netlist compilation or simulation. I ticked Transient Analysis in set-up but I get no reading on the graph either.

Any ideas?

The voltage displayed on the schematic is DC of the initial transient solution and hasn't to do with transient analysis. You need to refer to probe waveforms.

The question title involves a contradiction in terms, by the way. AC voltage source and VSIN are different things. The former works in AC analysis, the latter in transient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back