Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Qualnet tutorial for implementing a congested network

Status
Not open for further replies.

natasie

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey everyone,

I am new at networking and have to set up a network using qualnet and then overload it so that there is a lot of packet loss, delay etc.
then I am supposed to deploy a relay and show that the use of a relay can help offload the BS or eNB in the network, thereby increasing system throughput.

I have no idea how to do this. If anybody could give me a link to a tutorial of what to do or steps or hints or documents, anything whatsoever, I would be very happy.

thanks in advance.

Is this for work or school? What sort of timeframe are you anticipating? Are you using any actual hardware or is this for simulation only?

this is for school and its only based on simulation. my simulation software options incude opnet for wimax or qualnet for lte technologies respectively. I have about 2 weeks to get this done. Please any sort of information will be much appreciated.

thank you

Hi, surely i can help you with qualnet tutorial. could you give me more detail about what you want to acheive?

Hi, surely i can help you with qualnet tutorial. could you give me more detail about what you want to acheive?

I am actually trying to implement a congested relay network and then optimise it. i have already done the problem formulation using ILP, now i want to implement it using simulated annealing but i am not getting it. can you help me please. software i am using is matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.