Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QPSK modulation book and simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko2

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
modulation circuits qpsk

Guys,

I need your advice regarding my work at school.

I need a good book that talks about QPSK modulation techniques from a hardware perspective. Like describes the circuits for the modulator. I dont care for the Transmitter, the modulator is enough.

Also the demodulator is enough from the receiver side.

If you can also provide me with a good software simulator for digital signals where I can simulate QPSK modulation, that would be great. (other than MATLAB!)

Thank you.

y can search in this website for the modulation key words, there is a book about the modulation

springf2000 said:
y can search in this website for the modulation key words, there is a book about the modulation

I found about modulation, but i need about modulation circuits in specific not the algorithms and the theoritical details, plz.

Can u plz link me to such topics?

Thanks.

Added after 1 minutes:

haidi.elbahr said:
AA,
try with matlab
BR

Wa alaykom al salam.

I dont want matlab. Please provide me with other options.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back