Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QAM 16-64 With stdchan and srrc filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

moona.sheikh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
srrc filter

Hello,

Im implementing a Physical layer for a Mobile comm. Im using 16 QAM Modulation, Than Applying SRRC filter and than applying stdchan with prorogation condition model "cost207TUx6" and "cost207HTx6".

My ber curve is flat. I have tried different filter parameter like changing oversampling rate and Filter order, but there is not much improvement.

Im unable to upload scatter plot after the down sampling on the receiver side My signal after applying rcosflt and stdchan is somewhat like this with 12-14 cross lines crossing at the 0 axis. while without applying stdchan model Im able to recover my signal.

My same design parameters works perfectly with 4 QAM.

Kindly reply and suggest some solution.

As I see there is something wrong with receiver signal. Kindly advice me any possible solutions for 16 QAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back