Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Q] old PC-CAPS schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsalvador

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pc-caps

How I read old PC-CAPS schematic ?

or Convert it ?

plz help me.

pc caps

If you are talking about the PCAD 4.51 version, then you have to first convert then in pdf format. But problem is using that version, i.e. run pcad4.51 and convert it. This pdf is not that Acrobat reader type file, it has same extension.

pc-caps schematic

elsalvador said:
How I read old PC-CAPS schematic ? or Convert it ? plz help me.

You need to use PDIFOUT.exe to convert the file to PDIF format. You then will have to read it into a Windows version of PCAD (Accel, or PCAD), and save it to that newer format. Once you've done that, you can use the free PCAD viewer that can be downloaded from the web.

If you have trouble with the conversion, or you don't know how to do the above, you can zip or rar your file and PM it to me. I'll be happy to either convert it to a newer PCAD format for you, or put it in printable format so you can view and print it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back