Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proxxon FBS 230/E Circuit Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianM

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
My father owns a Proxxon FBS 230/E mini driller, but has a problem with the circuit board mainly the voltage regulator blew up or something! he changed it, but it wasn't the same or something else was fried. (he likes it very much and dosen't want to replace it, and the circuit board looks very simple and i think i can replace all or some of the parts to make it work again)
Can any one has disassemble one or is there a tehnical sheet somewere? so i can order the parts and solder them in? I've tried to look up some tehnical data but nothing.
I've attached a few photos maybe can help.

Thank you!
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

I think that the triac is broken (object with cracked case and three legs), replace it and there is a good chance that the device will work. it is likely that the actual motor is a high voltage DC motor, it could be that it is burnt out, so strip it down so you can inspect the brushes and commutator. The copper segments should all be equally blackened. If there are a couple that are actually burnt then the motor is scrap.
Frank

Hello, thank you for you're post but, my father replaced the regulator with a nother and i don't know the original piece serial/caracteristics. I need someone who has one cracked open to tel me the original serial no on the regulator or some official data sheet or schematic. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back