Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus .LYT to Gerber

giorgina7

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear folks,
I need to convert a .lyt to .grb file - how can I do it?
Do you have any recommendations regarding a tool converting also .cel, .fsc, .gdt, .jpt to .grb?

Thanks,
Giorgia

.lyt is the layout file format of Proteus ARES tool. Gerber output can be generated in ARES unter Output/Generate Gerber/Excellon.

Hello, great, thanks!!! What about these other formats? How can I convert them in Gerber?

Thanks,
Giorgia

1712569977056.png

Same answer, as far as I understand this are all internal Proteus data formats, you'll use Proteus ARES post process to generate Gerber or ODB++. What do you want to achieve?

Hi, I want to convert these files in Gerber format - May you have Proteus to help me doing it?
Thanks, Giorgia

Hi, I want to convert these files in Gerber format - May you have Proteus to help me doing it?
So the simple problem is that you got Proteus design files and want someone to do the Gerber post process for you. Why not stating from the start?
Unfortunately I'm not using the tool.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back