Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROTEUS ISIS for Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsplMahesh

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Proteus ISIS is a very useful tool for simulation of Analog & power electronic circuits.
However, we know that this wonderful tool is INSTALL-ABLE on Windows XP.

Please let me know if there is setup.exe for Proteus ISIS for Windows 7 also.....
Provide the link for the same.

Regards
EsplMahesh

hi.you can do a right click on setup.exe and then click on properties and after that in Tab ,compatibility put tick on" compatibility mod" and "Run this program as administrator",after this you can use Proteus in Windows 7 .Another way is using "virtual machine",this software make a virtual Windows XP on your Windows 7 and after that you can install your Proteus on it.you can do this for every software which you cant install in Windows 7.
Regards
pesarirouni

I am using Proteus on Windows 7 and it is working fine...

I had installed Proteus in Safe Mode, and then run it in normal mode, my advice is to install proteus in Safe Mode

The version of 7.8 or later versions are compatible with win7

install another D drive or E drive. Dont install in C drive.

HI ..... i am working on dspic33 microchip .... i want to proteos for dspic33 ... anyone have a link for ***** soft than pls should u give me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back