Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Project to replace CY7C64613 in the ICD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Potyo, I totaly forgot about that jumper. I made an short circuit on it, just to see it running, as I intended to connect it to a switch when I put it in a case..

Хвала.

i also want to do it ,i have 877a and 4550 ready. but there are so many edition on the forum,i don't know which one is greater. need help. thanks!

[/b]

I have build Pics and Potyo2 , both work good. I have a 877 and 877A. The 877A works with pics and potyo2 but the 877 only works with potyo2. The pics board is a bit easier/faster to build. The Potyo supports a wider range of target.

I like Potyo2 most. Would love to have potyo2 doublesided smt....
Just make sure that you don't d/l potyo from icd2.com thats the old version with RC1 bug.

M3Michi said:
Just make sure that you don't d/l potyo from icd2.com thats the old version with RC1 bug.
Thank you for reminder, now i have uploaded both of my versions to www.icd2clone.com (the RC1 bug is fixed). On the second picture you will see LT1172 as step-up converter, but in the pdf and eagle files it is replaced with the cheaper MC34063.

Just a quick question: I am have trouble locating the 74LS07 chip locally. Is it ok to use a 7407 in place of 74LS07 in Potyo's design?

Is it possible to generate VPP with 4550 or 877 chip? I know some chips can generate VPP with 3 capacitors and 3 diodes. Thus VPP hardware circuit can be substitued by a few cheap components, of course the VPP can be adjusted by PWM.

when i open the docment Potyo2-2006.12.07.zip.zip which was download from the website "www.icd2clone.com",,there is an SCH file but when i open this file by DXP2004 I find nothing in it.why?

M3Michi said:
I have build Pics and Potyo2 , both work good. I have a 877 and 877A. The 877A works with pics and potyo2 but the 877 only works with potyo2. The pics board is a bit easier/faster to build. The Potyo supports a wider range of target.

I like Potyo2 most. Would love to have potyo2 doublesided smt....

Thank you M3Michi and Potyo,I have down the zip file from potyo "Potyo1-2006.12.07.zip" and "Potyo2-2006.12.07.zip.zip" ,but i find the RC1 on sch file in Potyo1 and Potyo2 are the same .where is the wrong?

Added after 1 minutes:

Computerman29 said:
Because it is in Eagle format.

How to open Eagle format file ,which soft used? thanks!

Added after 51 minutes:

Is the EAGLE Layout Editor used in the Linux only?Can it be used in the winxp?

xiaokang1027 said:
Thank you M3Michi and Potyo,I have down the zip file from potyo "Potyo1-2006.12.07.zip" and "Potyo2-2006.12.07.zip.zip" ,but i find the RC1 on sch file in Potyo1 and Potyo2 are the same .where is the wrong?
No, it is the fixed. On the old version, the led was connected to RC2.
xiaokang1027 said:
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/4.16r1/eagle-win-eng-4.16r1.exe

potyo said:
xiaokang1027 said:
No, it is the fixed. On the old version, the led was connected to RC2.
xiaokang1027 said:
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/4.16r1/eagle-win-eng-4.16r1.exe

Thank you very much,i have open the file .
i find the path for the software can't be too deep.

At the beginning,i haven't understand the mean of "it is the fixed" because my poor English.

Thanks again!

hello potyo, in the sch file of Potyo2 i have find an potentiometers MCP41010 controled by 877a,but in the Potyo1 ,it was replaced by an resistance ,is the os file are the same, another question is the os file will be download by MATLAB it's self if i writed the bootload into the chip befor?

Well done to all, specially to Zedman, Bren and Potyo...
Thanks

And to all the guys (Potyo, PiCS) who helped to make a working circuit / PCB for it.

Zedman

Added after 2 minutes:

Hmm... Potyo, you may speak Hungarian :)

Hi to all.
I am making a SMT version similar to the original version and the Potyo2

DSC04360.jpg

DSC04339.jpg

PIC24.png

I see this ICD2 4550 in thailand web :D

https://www.electoday.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4447&highlight=icd2

It's almost the same thing as Potyo's design, only in SMT... Look at the small chips around the PICs...

P.S. What's the sitze of it (in mm)?

Size of Red ICD2 is 5x9 cm. It small
and support new PIC MCU PIC24F dsPIC33F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back