Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming zigbee modules and various zigbee modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: xbee at 115200

emanuelcsm said:
ZeRoN said:
I'm using XBee/XBee Pro, 115.2Kbps. is work fine.

tested by X-CTU, Range Test with loop-backed.
(follow MaxStream's Wireless Development Kit)

with the X-CTU, sending litle packets I can comunicate at 115200 too, but in my application I have to transfer files from a stand alone equipament to a PC, and this files are around 1MB. At 115200 the XBee lose a lot of packets, so the real data rate is less than at 19200, case at 19200 I don't loose any packet.

I talked to Jhon Shwartz ( MaxStream Thecnical Suport) and him sad me that the XBee comunicate at 250Kbps how is sad in DataSheet, but this data rate is only on air, and in the uart the maximum data rate where I don't loose packets is 19200.

If u want, make a program that only sand packets, like the X-CTU, but send 70 bytes in the packet, and put a CRC in your packet, then count the error numbers, u will see that at 115200 the XBee will loose a lot of packets.

Hello, I am doing my project in automotive, and as a part of my project, i need to send an image file of size around 500kb from one node to another, using Zigbee.
can you please send me the documents and codes for the xbee you developed for transmitting 1mb file? please.

my email id is eniyan4u@gmail.com

ZigBee

I use TARANGF20 modules
they are giving reliable performance.

I feel these modules ar easy to use than X-CTU modules....

Re: telegesis pic16f877

Thanks, but I need to kown if anyone has experience with ZStack programming

i'm using Telegesis ETRX2/3 zigbee module, i want to know AT command for coordinator and end device.....can uyou help me

---------- Post added at 06:44 ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 ----------

Thanks, but I need to kown if anyone has experience with ZStack programming

i'm using Telegesis ETRX2/3 zigbee module, i want to know AT command for coordinator and end device.....can you help me

Re: telegesis pic16f877

Hi,

im a student planning to take zigbees lightful path, and planning to use this on our design project upcoming this second sem. was reading various of forums where i can get some helpful tips and advices from anyone inorder for me to know much more deeper about this zigbee thing. can anyone kindly help me regarding this matter on how to understand zigbee more? were required to use pic18f4550 as the micro controller. any replies would be appreciated. thank you

Hi Guys,

This thread is very helpful to me, i am using also Telegesis Zigbee ETRX3 and want to send pictures from a coordinator-zigbee to another zigbee-node, can anyone help me with the document and code/scripts? i would very much appreciate any help.

Please send me any info to this Email: lekaleka1408@gmail.com

Dekster

Status
Not open for further replies.