Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming dspic 30f3011

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuhaib

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I have a programmer named TOPWIN2005+, which i use to program PIC ucontroller.However, this time i need to work on dspic 30f3011, which is not supported:(.

Can anyone guide me with step by step instructions to create hardware to program dsPIC30,33 and PIC 18series, plus the software required to burn PIC. I have the dsPIC but can't program it:( Please help

Regards
M Zohaib

You should construct a pickit2 not lite version. Its not an easy job. The main problem is the availability of components. Most of PicKit2's components are not available in our market the only solution is, buy components frm net or purchase a PicKit2 or PicKit3.

Construction cost of PicKit 2 full may almost equal to cost of original PicKit2.

Good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.