Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming avr microcontroller in linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

parthaarathi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,

Could some one give me the isp programming cable pinout(parallel) that can be used to program the avr microcontroller(atmega8535) in linux also whether any gui based software is available to do programming the avr microncontroller.

Thank u

there are at leasttwo souces for the hardware..

1. www.ikalogic.com/isp.php this programand software can do ATMEGA chips. on the set up you may have to select the chip.

2. ponyprog
3. asimkhan isp programmer .....once you google, you will get it

AS REGARDS LINUX TRY OUT THE LATEST eLECTRONICS FOR YOU AND LINUX FOR YOU WITH cdS AND THESE CONTAIN MANY PROGRAMS TOWARDS ELECTRONICS LAB UNDER LINUX.

all the best

Sarma

Hello friend,
I am using asim khan's isp programmer from past one year but i want to do it in linux enviornment thats why i am asking whether any software available to do mthe same job in linux enviornment.

Status
Not open for further replies.