Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROGRAMMING AND INTERFACING THE 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multipage tiff djvusolo

HI ALL,

Here is the source code from the book of programming and interfacing the 8051 by SENCER YARALAN

hope this will be help, this is the hole cd of the book source code attach with the back cover of the book last day i got a photo copy

regards

Fragrance

can you upload the book..?

(8051 programming)

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: can you upload the book..?

bulerias1 said:
(8051 programming)

Hi

Yes i want to upload the book but i need help from friends This is a photocopy but the copy is on high grade paper so quality is good i wnat to know the following things i scan the book in sequence like jpg1,2,3 and so on.
does any kind of software that can made a postscript file for adobe in sequence to make pdf once some body told me about this i will take one week to do that to up load it.

regards
Fragrance

Better use DjVu format. Freeware DjVu Solo 3.1. can make very fast batch conversion from set of .jpg files to .djvu format.

Ace-X.

Ace-X said:
Better use DjVu format. Freeware DjVu Solo 3.1. can make very fast batch conversion from set of .jpg files to .djvu format.
Ace-X.

Where dl it?

Also you can try 5D pdf creator.

use acrobat writer to print each page as a PDF file. then insert each file as a page into the file that collect all

Hi
any news about this nice book ?

bye

mgajo said:
Hi
any news about this nice book ?

bye

the book was under scaning process once it completed i will upload it

3hundred + pages to scan huge job and work

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Plz, can you upload the first part of this book ? .... Then upload the rest when you finish

Thank you

The system uses SAB by siemens micro, not a basic 8051 chip

Hi Fragrance,

Do you have fininshed the book yet?
Upload anything like first chapter at least :)

Thanx

I am benefitted by this Book
-Rajesh

the abbyy fine reader software works good with high quality scans, especially files saved as multipage tiff files. It can also group files togher and convert to pdf.

hi all

where i can get the book.

can any body tell who is the publiosher of this book i mean to say wheter it is patrience hall publication or any other

Programming and Interfacing the 8051 Microcontroller (Paperback)
by Sencer Yeralan, Ashutosh Ahluwalia

Paperback: 328 pages
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Pub (Sd); 1st edition (January, 1995)
Language: English
ISBN: 0201633655

Status
Not open for further replies.