Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmer for PIC 10F2xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadashiv_sm

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Programmer for 10F2xx

Hello,

I need help regarding 10F2XX (PIC) Programming.
I Searched the net for this where i got some schmatics....but they dont support for this perticular PIC IC.

if anybody having files which support this PIC it will be really helpful....

Thanks in advance....

Sadashv

Re: Programmer for 10F2xx

Hi!
The best software for programming the PIC microcontrollers is
Winpic800. Search the board for this.
Use the pic16pro hardware with this software.
The JDM hardware also gives 100% results.
Both the software and hardware have already been uploaded on this forum. so search for it.
Regards.

I have made a programmer for 16F84 (ICSP)....in which i am using ICprog software to download the hex file....the hardware i am using is JDM HW....

but for 10FXXX there is no facility ....this device is not there in ICprog software....
so i cant use the programmer i have made for 16F84.....

about winpic800....i am searching .....

Thanks for your reply

Regards
Sadashiv

Hi

I was wondering if I can use taits hardware and WinPIC800 to program 10F... Series.

Thanks

Hi!
Winpic800 supports both the Tait hardware as well as the JDM hardware. Infact u can define ur own custom hardware since the software is extremely flexible, e.g an internee damaged my ACK pin of the paralled port. I configured the software to use the ERROR pin for reading back the data.
It is a marvellous software, give it a try.
download it from this site
perso.wanadoo.es/siscobf
Regards.

Waseem,

You have not answered my question in deed. We all know that already, my question was the following:

I was wondering if I can use taits hardware and WinPIC800 to program 10F... Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back