Not open for further replies.

amirtafrishi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends
I want to control the outputs of my LPC1768, & I don’t know how. Can anyone write a sample program for emitting the LED from one of ports, Also if I can see file simulation on proteus I would be thankful...

Re: LPC1768 LED lighting

Dear friend
also ive checked it, but i cant use it for my LPC1768.one question for compiling these uvision 4 program which it produce HEx format i need a simple Hex to bin converter ? or i should use ARM RealView Development Suite?
Let me tell my project shortly: I want to use LPC1768 for only as output for example when i high the p0 i want tu have output from rest ports like 10010 this and then with 3sec delay 11010 for example, For controlling my robot can u please write only sample of that?
Thanks for your great attention

See how to create the bin file from hex https://www.edaboard.com/blog/1709/
You should also set the create hex checkbox in the output tab in the project properties in keil.

The bundle I have posted works fine for your mcu, you can see examples there that set the GPIO.

Thanks for your replay.now i've learnt the hole proccess for program but now i i face with stuiped problem i Convert Hex to Bin by H-converter And past it by USB loader to RAm but IT doesnt Work :| i dont know why?
the paper is telling i should delete the fireware.bin and paste it to memory i did it , but nothing change and also after plugging it again to PC i see the fireware.bin again replaced my program :|

Do you use the same bin file name?
If what you see is firmware.bin then use this name too.

IT is SOlveD!!!! Thx FOR your help matE (alexan_e)
h_h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…